Long life, minimum maintenance and seamless performance; all these features are best justified in Axial Flow Pump. The Propeller Pumps indeed rules the industry by the matchless corrosive and abrasive solutions offered by it. The vivid range of propellers AF Models are unrivalled. It is best designed to meet any and every possible high flow, low head pumping requirements
- The AF model is renowned world wide for its flawless performance in various services. The strong service network adds on to the performance, further by offering on time maintenance services and prompts response to the customer queries. The most attractive features that the range offers to its clients are:
- Durability The pump can go on and on for years together. The happy customers claim to have not changed the parts of the pump for over 5 years!
- Efficiency The innovative technology used in the propeller designs makes it capable of realizing its maximum potential in any specific flow rate and elevation
- Versatile What ever your need may be, the AF model can comprehend it are perform to its full potential. The wide range of propellers can fit it any vertical, horizontal, inline or open version of the building design.
- Maintenance Both the life and the performance of the Axial Flow Pumps can be enhanced by employing timely maintenance services. As per the manufacture, the pump requires a routine service at each 2 or 3 year. The company assist its customers with a very strong network competent in providing opportune services irrespective of the geographical location.
- Vibration The propeller pump is environmental friendly. It produces maximum output with minimum noise and vibration.
- The Axial Flow Pumps is designed to cater every type of pumping requirement. Whether it is the daunting task of pumping corrosives or the abrasive slurries are to be pumped, the AF model can do it all without any hindrance. Even the extreme temperature liquids and the hazardous fluids are powerless of hampering its flawless performance. The AF model is indeed the ideal and dependable solution for any high flow or high capacity pumping requirement.
- Model Features
- The AF Models are available in vivid makes and models so as to handle various requirement of the industry.
- The pumps are available in various sizes ranging from 6" to 30" depending up on the Application.
- These pumps have a flow range of 100 m3/hr to 6000 m3/hr.
- As decided by the pumping requirement, the customers have multiple options to choose from.
- The pumps are available in cast iron, stainless steel, Nickel-Chrome alloys as their prime base. Furthermore, depending upon the service requirement, the client can always let the manufactures know his preference of the alloys and the company is capable to comprehending the best possible solution.
- To fit in any kind of environment, the pumps are available in head size ranging from 2 mtr to 8 mtr.
- The sturdy built of the machine can withstand the extreme temperature as high as 300o Celsius Adding on to the customer convenience, the AF model has very low NPSH requirements.