We design high performing centrifugal process pumps that are reckoned for speed and efficiency. Centrifugal process pumps, offered by us, are manufactured from optimum quality raw materials using advanced technology that ensures their maximum output with minimum maintenance.
- Back pull-out construction
- Horizontal foot mounted single stage
- End suction Top centerline discharge
Material of Construction
- Cast Iron, Cast Steel, SS304, SS316, SS304L, SS316L, Alloy20, CD4MCu, Hast Alloy b & C etc
- DIN 24256 / ISO 2858 standards and in general is conforms to API 610 as well.
- Fertilizer Plants
- Chemical Process Industries
- Bulk Drugs and Pharmaceutical
- Sugar Plant
- Heating and Air Conditioning Plants
- Water Supply
- Pulp and Paper
- Agriculture Textile
- Organic & Inorganic Liquids Refineries
- Jet Dyeing
- Dyes & Intermediates
- Cooling Towers
- Effluent Treatment Plants
- Fire Fighting
- Oil Extraction and Waste Oil Refineries
- Thermic Fluid
- Bonus casing thickness: Class 150 pumps feature Class 300 wall thickness as standard; increased reliability and maximized casing life.
- Top centerline discharge for air handling, self-venting.
- Back pull-out design for ease of maintenance.
- Integral casing feet prevent pipe load misalignment maximized seal and bearing life.
- Serrated flanges standard for positive sealing against leakage. Meets ANSI B16.5 requirements.Class 150 FF flanges standard, optional Class 150 RF, 300 FF/RF.
- Fully Open Impeller
Acknowledged best design for CPI services solids handling, stringy material, corrosives, abrasives. Two times the wear area of closed type impellers for longer life. Back pump-out vanes reduce radial thrust loads and seal chamber pressure.
- Sealing Flexibility
Wide range of sealing arrangements available to meet service conditions. Engineered seal chambers improve lubrication and heat removal (cooling) of seal faces for extended seal life and pump uptime.
- Positive Sealing
Fully confined gasket at casing joint protects alignment fit from liquid, makes disassembly easier.
- Ductile Iron Frame Adapter
Material strength equal to carbon steel for safety and reliability.
- Continuous Performance
Original flow, pressure and efficiency are maintained by simple external adjustment resulting in long-term energy and repair parts savings.
- Heavy Duty Shaft And Bearings
Rigid shaft designed for minimum deflection at seal faces less than 0.002 in. (.05 mm). Bearings sized for 10-year average life under tough operating conditions. Available with or without shaft sleeve.
- Extra Large Oil Sump Capacity
Increased oil capacity provides better heat transfer for reduced oil temperature. Bearings run cooler and last longer.
- Rigid Frame (and Casing) Feet